A unique selection of guided tours in Paris
For a half day or a full day, come and enjoy a genuine experience offered by our team of expert Parisian tour guides.
We assure you original visits of Paris in a relax ambiance with a lot of “joie de vivre”.
And if you have something special in mind, please contact us and we’ll make sure to meet your expectations.
Our team can help you during every step: book a cruise on bateaux mouches for example, arrange meals, buy metro tickets… We work at your service and are very pleased to do so!
Whether you are staying at our center or at another hotel you can book our visits all year.
Not to mention English, Spanish and Italian are spoken by our talented tour guides.
Our most popular tours
Come and taste a bit of Parisian way of life!
During this visit you will get to know every aspects of the neighborhood, while immersing in the former artistic atmosphere:
- Montmartre : the former village
- the Basilique Sacré Cœur
- Place du Tertre
- The famous “butte de Montmartre”, highest place in Paris…
By the way, did you know Montmartre has its own vineyard?
If you‘re feeling adventurous, you can taste a bit of Montmartre’s wine!
Finally, you’ll be invited to relax and maybe enjoy a cup of coffee with a croissant and sunbathe on terrace if you’re lucky.
Few restaurants are quite famous nearby like Le Moulin de la Galette. It would be a great ending of your day.
Saint Germain des Prés
Saint Germain des Prés used to be a medieval neighborhood. Leading by our tour guide, you will discover the part of its history stopping by the Church and Abbey.
But it has, of course, evolved and you will understand how it turned into one of the most popular meeting point for intellectuals and bohemians.
Everyone knows the Café de Flore or Deux Magots. You’ll have the opportunity to link them to the history of the neighborhood and, to light the mood, to stop by and enjoy a beverage if you feel like it.
We will end to the Jardins du Luxembourg, so you can finish your day by walking around the gardens.
Places of interest in Paris
- Jardin des Tuileries : Take a walk and breath in the oldest “ jardin à la française”
- Ile de la cité : where Paris has began its history
- Champs Elysées : Touring or shopping on the famous avenue
- The Marais: from an aristocratic neighborhood to a revolutionary Bastille
- Saint Germain des Près : stroll along a typical art neighborhood
- Les canaux parisiens : a parisian canaux walkway
Butte aux cailles : a street art immersion
Museums in Paris
- Musée de l’orangerie :
impressionists and post impressionists in the Tuilerie’s garden
- Musée du Louvre : the world’s largest museum
- Musée d’Orsay : masterpieces of impressionist Art
- Musée Rodin : Auguste Rodin’s art work
Monuments in Paris
- The Arc de Triomphe : Top attraction on the Champs Elysées Avenue
- The Opéra Garnier : Its famous great stairs and beautiful ceiling
- The Tour Eiffel : Eiffel tower, no need to introduce her !
- Cathédrale Notre Dame: A true gothic jewel and certainly the greatest Cathedral in France